вторник, 4 апреля 2017 г.

Writing Practice

                                                                                                              San Paulo, Brasil,
                                                                                                                  29 December            
Dear Ken,
    It is now just two weeks and I will be with you. I can't believe in it? I am looking forward very much to stay with you and your family and see the London first time. I'm very exciting!
    My city, San Paulo, is the biggest and the noisiest city in Brasil. It is not very well for tourists, it is more commercial city. Also it has very much traffic and pollution. Maybe London has same. The best here in San Paulo is the entertaiment. You can find good bars and restaurants, who not close until the latest customer leave.
    My friend Toao he went to London in the last year 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий