среда, 25 октября 2017 г.

Journalist

-Hello.
-Hello.
-My name is Kirill, I am journalist. I am working in BBC. May I ask you some questions.
-Yes, of course. I saw you on TV many times and I enjoy your programs.
- Thank you,what is your name?
-My name is John Martell.
-What is your profession?
-My profession is manager.
-And in what company are you working?
-I am working in Apple.
-Do you enjoy your job and where are you working?
-Yes, I do because I enjoy to be a manager, Apple is very famous company and I have very good salary. Very good then you enjoy something and someone is paying you money because of it.
- Yeah, you are very very lucky to work in Apple. I think that you were may be Steve Jobs's friend to work in Apple.
-No, I just studied well in school. I knew all lessons very good.
-Oh, children it's reason for you to study well.
-It's just a joke. I asked to work in Apple and because of it now I'm here.
- I will ask you some questions and you will go.
-Ok, I need to go home, I need to have a breakfast.
-Somebody think that Apple works on project: car?
-Yes, it's true apple is working on Apple car, I can tell you about it because the presentation will be soon.
-And do you working on other projects?
-Yes, but I mustn't tell you about it.
-Thank you, it was all questions.
-Thank you, too. It was nice to meet you.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий