воскресенье, 29 сентября 2019 г.

Digital footprint

Module 4
32. 
31. 
30.
29. 
28. 
27. 
26. 
25. I woked on a grammarbank.com on vocabulary
24. We had debates about healthy and unhealthy food
23. We did reading and writing
Module 3

22. I worked on Word Formation

21. I made the "Ideal school" text
Module 2
20. I answered the questions in Google Forms

19. I made a fish-bone diagram

18. I made a crossword

17. I made a spider-gram

16. Our class had a test


15. Also I worked on a Country Study

14. When I came back to Russia I made a text about consumer society

13. I have been learning new words in Czech Republic

12. I watched TV series in English during a flight to Czech Republic

13. I have made a text for google table and translated the words (but we didn't have a google table)

11. I looked through all texts in the second module

Module 1
10. We presented our project

9. Our group worked on the paper work

















8. I worked on the grammar and reading in the internet
















7. I studied the words from the module





















6. And I worked on the vocabulary some more

5. Also I worked on the country study














4. I continued to work on the final topic





















3. I started to work on the texts












2. I worked on vocabulary

1. I wrote an essay that I am trying to correct for about a month

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий