понедельник, 21 октября 2019 г.

Customer service

  For now I will be an owner of a supermarket. To make my shop popular and comfortable for people to visit, I need to have some customer services.
  For example I can put some chairs near the exit. If somebody wants to wait for another person inside my shop, they would be happy to wait on those chairs.
  Also I can reduce prices on some products may be four times in a year.
  I think some of the good customer services would be that the shop works 24 hours a day. It would be very useful if somebody returned from a flight at night.
  In my shop customers would have a chance to pay by credit cards.
  And I think that it would be a good idea to have a web site, where you can see what's in stock.
  I would like to see those customer services in every supermarket. And I would definitely go more often in those shops.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий